Our client is a market leader in transportation and shipping. They’ve been around for decades and business has changed dramatically in that time.
They have a good program in place to create awareness and attract leads, but there’s lots that could be done better.
1. Creating lots of awareness with content marketing, but not converting leads into customers.
2. Spending a lot of money with blurry ROI.
3. Lacking on measurement and accountability.
1. Take over production of their existing podcast and bring it to the next level.
2. Leverage high profile to create much more thought-leadership content.
3. Use social media strategically to push messaging out further.
Chop up and deploy content much more strategically. Use unconventional platforms like TikTok and IG Reels to reach buyers where they are.
Elevate the podcast with a celebrity host and notable guests. Move it up the charts with consistent output and listener feedback.
Deploy key content in live, virtual settings to better engage the public and speak 1:1 with target customers.
Expand and enhance all the formats being used on social media to tell the brand story in the language of the platform.
We’ve been working with this client for 2+years and the results improve each and every month.
Here are some highlights.