Our client is a manufacturer of satellite infrastructure, serving aviation, telecom, and media companies around the world.
They are now looking to break into the government market, to help cities and countries build out the next generation of communications technology.
1. Competing with established players who have long standing relationships.
2. Need to reach a new set of buyers, different from their existing client base.
3. Relying on traditional media vehicles that don’t match how buying decisions are made today.
1. Build out thought-leadership content library using vast amounts of existing content.
2. Develop tailor-made media assets speaking to the new segment.
3. Use ABM principles to concentrate marketing efforts on high-impact wins.
Library of content accessible to target customers, to educate and inform them on industry innovations.
Hosting industry webinars on a regular cadence, creating a must-attend event for target decision makers.
Seed content with key opinion leaders on relevant platforms. Target niche channels with high impact. Refresh & optimize influencers monthly.
Enhance and repackage best performing content, as video reels. Use integrated forms to capture 1st party data.
We’ve been working with this client for 2+years and the results improve each and every month.
Here are some highlights.